Planning Applications

You can find out more about planning applications from East Riding of Yorkshire Council. Their website tells you how to find out if you need it and how to apply.

Wetwang Parish Council are normally consulted about applications in the parish. Also in neighbouring parishes if the application is likely to affect our village. You can read our responses in the Parish Council minutes or on ERYC's planning portal website.

ERYC Public Access Website (external link)